The Paw-fect London's stay
At Sloane Square Hotel London, we like to take care of our furry friends and that's why we offer amenities to ensure man’s best friend, whether it is a cat or dog, enjoys a memorable stay in the heart of Chelsea.
Our paw-some guests will receive a sumptuous bed, water and food bowls, as well as a specially curated list of recommendations of local dog-friendly restaurants, bars, and parks, including Battersea Park, located moments from the hotel.
To keep pets and guests happy, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- We welcome pets in Club Rooms only.
- Sorry Mastiffs and Great Danes, only small canines weighing 10kg or less can stay.
- Pets are welcome in the lobby area.
- Pets should always be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Pets are not to be left alone in the room.
- Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets.
- Pets are not allowed in our Lounge.
- Please make every effort to keep your pets from barking indoors.
- A supplement fee of one nightly rate will be charged in case of damages.
- You have the opportunity to upgrade your pet's stay with a selection of treats.
It is necessary that our team is informed about our furry friends' arrival at the time of the booking.
Please contact reception at email@example.com or reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full Hotel policy.
Sloane Square Hotel is also proud to be supporting Blue Cross charity via Work for Good.
Blue Cross is a charity that has been helping sick, injured and homeless pets since 1897 by offering lifelong support.
In every guests' bedroom you fill find a little pet plush toy, which can be purchased at £18.00 each, with £2.25 being donated to Blue Cross charity via Work for Good.