We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. If we can help in any way, please do let us know how and we will be happy to assist you.
Drag App Here
Location & Contact
Get in touch with Sloane Square Hotel
Sloane Square station is seconds away – for London Underground’s Circle and District lines. Please note that this station is not accessible for wheelchair users. For further information, please contact the Transport for London (TFL) 24-hour travel information line: +44 (0)20 7222 1234
Many buses run to and from Sloane Square, including bus numbers
11, 19, 22, 137,
211, 319, 360 and C1.
Victoria station is only a 10-minute walk from Sloane Square. Waterloo, Euston and Paddington stations are easily accessible via London Underground.
Heathrow airport is easily accessible via a 40-minute taxi ride or by London Underground from Sloane Square. The Gatwick Express departs from nearby Victoria station, as well as bus services to Luton and Stansted airports.
Sloane Square Hotel has a limited underground parking service. Bookings can be made through our reservations department and reception. A charge applies:
£50 per day.
- WHY TO BOOK DIRECT
- OUR GREEN PROJECT
- ABOUT US
- HONESTY BAR
- SHOPPING & WELLBEING IN CHELSEA
- WHAT TO DO IN CHELSEA AND AROUND
- OUR RESTAURANT
- WELCOME TO HOTEL CLUB
- INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT CHELSEA
- THINGS TO DO IN SOUTH KENSINGTON AND AROUND
- WHERE TO STAY IN LONDON FOR SHOPPING
- HOW TO SURVIVE LONG FLIGHT
- A LUXURY HOTEL NEAR ROYAL HOSPITAL CHELSEA LONDON
- BOOK A HOTEL NEAR CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW
- TOP THINGS TO DO IN CHELSEA
- EXPLORING LONDON
- GUIDE TO THE BEST GROUP VACATION EXPERIENCE
- FAMILY DAYS OUT IN CHELSEA
- SHOPPING IN CHELSEA LONDON
- LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
- LOCATION & CONTACT
Invisible App Zone